There are times when we can make certain changes, and times that we can't! Take a look below to know how to move forward with your issue:
1) Address changes: we're happy to help you change it, assuming we can get to it in time.
Be aware that once our shipping team has printed a label for your order, we're unable to make any changes to the address.
If the postal service is unable to deliver it, it'll come right back to our warehouse. Once we receive it, our shipping department will take a look at your ticket and reship it to your updated address.
2) Edit or add items: we don't have this option available right now. If we're able to catch it before the warehouse prints the label, we can cancel the order so you can place a different one. If not, you're welcome to return it back to us, or place a separate order.
3) Cancel an order for a refund: as mentioned above, if we can catch it before the warehouse prints a shipping label, we will be happy to cancel and refund an order. If it goes out, then you can return it back to us and we will issue a full refund when it arrives at our warehouse.
4) If we were not able to get with you in time and your order is already on its way or has already been delivered to the incorrect address, then please click HERE to file a claim. (you will need your order # and email address that you placed the order with)
5) If your order has already been shipped out to the incorrect address and you see that it is being returned to sender, then reach out to us with the correct address and we would be happy to help you HERE
If you have further concerns, please reach out to us HERE.