What is a Digital Collectible (NFT) and why some could be worth a lot?
A Digital Collectible represents a unique relationship that a fan has with the artist and their art. It makes them superfans who own unique and original digital artifacts like a Picture, a Frame, or a Video. They can prove it, and anyone can verify the authenticity and ownership of the Digital Collectible.
Here is a video explaining the big ideas of Blockchain and NFTs.
Here is a great (LONG) podcast on NFTs:
Can I pick a specific frame or is it going to be random?
You will receive a random frame(s) from within the "golden moments" in this video below.
How can I buy a specific frame I want?
There will be three ways to buy frames from Angel (this structure could change over time):
- Earn a frame. Creators sometimes gift frames for work you do inside the community. These are usually random.
- Buy a random frame or pack. These packs are random frames. You could be lucky and discover that you got frames from your favorite moments or the most valuable ones.
- Make an Offer to buy a frame from someone who already has one.
As of April 5th, 2022, you will be able to make offers for specific frames you want to collect through the Angel Marketplace: angel.com/market See This Article for further information on the marketplace
What utility will be connected to these frames?
Yes, a set of Frames will unlock utility in the community. Status Badges, Discounts on merchandise, Access to exclusive merchandise, events, and the creators. It could open an invitation to the "cul-de-sac kids club." We will carefully introduce Utility balancing the complexity it might bring. Expect more information on this in the coming months.
What is the "pre-minting" of an NFT?
Pre-minting allowed people to buy and reserve NFTs before we officially minted them on the blockchain on January 31st, 2022.
When were the frames minted on the blockchain?
Minting happened on Monday, January 31st, 2022.
What blockchain will they be minted on?
Currently, we are planning to mint on Polygon, but this might change as we are evaluating our options.
Will there be high transaction fees?
The critical criteria for the blockchain infrastructure is a verifiable decentralized system with low transaction fees and low energy use.
What is the return policy?
All sales of Digital Collectibles are final.
When was the Angel Marketplace launched?
Angel Marketplace was officially launched on April 5th, 2022.
Will it be possible to sell my frames on other marketplaces like Opensea?
Yes, now that we have opened the Angel Marketplace, we plan to make it possible to take your frames and sell them on compatible marketplaces like Opensea.
THERE WILL BE STRICTLY NO REFUNDS OR SALES CANCELLATION FOR ANY COMPLETED PURCHASE, SALE OR TRADE.
You further understand and agree that your access and use of the Angel NFT Platform is subject to certain risks including without limitation :
- Price and liquidity of blockchain assets, including the NFTs, are extremely volatile and may be subject to fluctuations;
- Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the NFTs;
- Legislative and regulatory changes or actions may adversely affect the use, transfer, and value of the NFTs;
- NFTs are not legal tender and are not backed by any government;
- Transactions involving NFTs may be irreversible, and losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable, including accidental transactions whereby you provide wrong wallet addresses;
- The value of NFTs may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency or digital assets for NFTs, and therefore the value of NFTs is subject to the potential for permanent or total loss of value should the market for NFTs disappear;
- NFTs are subject to the risk of fraud, counterfeiting, cyber attacks and other technological difficulties which may prevent access to or use of your NFTs.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, potential value, suitability and appropriateness of these risks for yourself. Angel does not give any advice or recommendations regarding the NFTs. You understand and agree that you access and use the Angel NFT Platform at your own risk. You understand and agree that Angel will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, or distortions you may experience when using the NFTs or the Angel NFT Platform.