Sometimes there's confusion between these two experiences, so we'd love to clear things up
1) Subtitles/dubbing are not available for livestreams, including replays of those livestreams. We apologize.
2) If you watch the REPLAY of the livestream, you'll notice that you can fast forward to the episode portion of the livestream by clicking the fast forward button, or moving the position bar across the screen until you get to the episode.
3) In the video below**, you can see the livestream available at the top of the screen. Entering a active livestream allows you to watch with our community of people around the world, comment in the chat, and see some of our bonus content (which can be skipped in a livestream replay).
1) Episodes are separate from the livestream. Each week, a new Season 3 episode becomes available on Sundays during the global livestream, and can be watched instead of the active, or replay, livestream. You just need to exit the livestream and scroll down the page, as indicated in the video below.**
2) Episodes will have English subtitles as they release, so you may prefer to watch an episode instead of a livestream, so you can enjoy that feature.
Both Livestreams AND Episodes for season 3 will be released on Sundays at 5pm MST, on the mobile app (angel.com/app), the web (https://www.angel.com/watch/the-chosen) and in our TV apps for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Chromecast/Google TV. If you qualify for early access, click HERE for more info.