Below you may check to see if your Samsung TV supports Casting or AirPlay:
Check the label on the back of your TV and find the model name.
AirPlay 2 Casting TV Models
- Samsung QLED 8K Q9, Q8 Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, Qx Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung The Frame Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung Serif Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung UHD 8, 7, 6 Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung FHD/HD 4, 5, 5.4 Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Samsung The Sero Series (2019, 2020)
Casting TV Models
- 2017 : M5500 and above
- 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above
- 2015 : J5500 and above (except J6203)
2014 : H4500, H5500 and above
- (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203)
Supported TV models may vary by region.
If your TV is not listed above, go to 'Menu > Support > Contact Samsung' using TV remote.
If the software version starts with the following labels, your TV should be supported for Casting.
Otherwise, your TV may not be supported.